- Develop Channel Strategy
- Determine Supplier Role: Strategic / Specialty / Niche
Gain Customer Insights
- Define Customer Segments
- S.W.O.T. / Competitive analysis
- Creation of Item P & L
- Brand identity / Package Design
- Eco-friendly / Sustainability Trends
Global Sourcing Support
Understand the Value Network
- Understanding Import Merchandising Process
- Factory evaluation and compliance issues
- Logistics: Inventory Flow & R.O.I. improvement
- Leveraging Liberty’s Value Network & sourcing relationships
Thrive On Competition
- Category Management considerations
- Understanding Retailer Line Review – assortment process
Sales & Marketing Strategy
Every company exists for the sole purpose of providing a product or service to the end user. No matter how fantastic a product or service is, you will never be able to sell and generate revenue unless the end user knows that it exists. Also if you are a small business owner with a set customer base and you only service those customers, and yet you have no active and ongoing marketing strategy, your business will not grow as much as it otherwise could have. Of course, your existing customers may increase their orders, but without a constant stream of new customers, your business will not grow beyond you and your current circumstance. LMS has decades of combined experience to help you structure your sales and marketing strategies.
Contact Us Today!
Fill out the contact form below for more information.